You want to post a status update on Facebook ,but you do not want all of your friends to read it.you do not like some friends and do not want to know certain things about you ,there is way to hide your Facebook satus update from only certain friends.
How to status update:
- first login your facebook account
- then click on your status box
- now you will see status box open
- right-bottom of the status box you will see “friends” option
- click the “friends” option
- then you will see some option , chosse “custome” option
- now open a small window “custom privacy”
- buttom of the “custom privacy” you will see “hide this from”
- you write your frinds name from hide this post into the “these pepole “ text box
- after the select your frinds name , select “save change”
- update your post..
If you have any Further Information and Quires about this Article don't hesitate to comment in comment box below.ANDIf you like this article , like our Facebook like page and click +1 to support 123techguide