When you are login in Facebook, you can view which of your friends are online and they will be able to see you online as well. Generally, Facebook only provides the options to go offline or online.But you can invisible to some friends in facebook and other friends show you online so this tips only for you.
But how can you be invisible in Facebook to certain users....
- Now , on the top of the screen you wil find it “Edit friends” click on the option.
- Then a separate window open.you will see “create list “ option clik this option.
- When you click “create list “ option then a small window open. There you will see “Enter list name” name that list as “ignore”.
- Then you will have to add the member to this list by entering the their named or click on their photo.
- Now you will see your friend list is create.
- Then you click “Home” option on your upper right on the screen.
- Now open the chat list and click the “option” .
- Then you will see “Limit availability” choose this option.
- Now open “Limit availability on chat” window. You will see “ignore” friend list is here.click this “ignore “ option.
- At last check “Make me unavailable to”.
- Now refresh your browser .
If you have any Further Information and Quires about this Article don't hesitate to comment in comment box below.ANDIf you like this article , like our Facebook like page and click +1 to support 123techguide