shows off your Facebook content in a new way. It takes the place of your profile and provides real time stream.There are lot new features.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Type “ Facebook developers (or go to Facebook.com/developers) “ into the Facebook search box , click the first result (it should be a Facebook appliaction) and add the application.
- Click on “ create new app” you will see this top-right side.
- Now you will see appear small window “ new app”.
- Enter any name in App Display Name and Namespace(display name and namespace should be same and must be at least 7 characters ) . Click enter and continue.
- Enter “security verification text” and click submit.
- Click on “Open Graph “ from left navigation links.
- Now enter object and action name (like “read” a “book” or “watch” a “video”) and click get started.
- Now simply scroll down at the bottom of the page and click on save changes and next.Do this for all 3 pages , no need to make any changes.
- Once done save settings. Now you go to Facebook profile page.
- You will see a Timeline message on your profile page, click on “ Get It Now” to activate Facebook Timeline.