If you are worried about your facebook account and secure browsing in facebook . Now forget your tension about how to secure browsing in Facebook. Facebook launches Ssl encryption . Unfortunately ,this service is not enabled by default.
If you have ever done your shopping or banking online , you may have noticed a small “Lock” icon appear in your address bar or that the address bar has truned green. This indicates your browser is using secure connection to communicate with the website.This facility use in facebook .
- Go to facebook login account
- Login your account
- Go to upper right corner , click Account
- Select Account Settings
- Then you see left side and click Security
- Click the Secure browsing edit option , see a checkbox ,select the checkbox and save.
7. And then click Login notifications edit option , see a checkbox, select the email option and save.
After the setup next time when you visit Facebook ,look the secure icon on the address bar.
- The page loading speed is much slower for secure connection
- Some Facebook apps will not support
If you have any Further Information and Quires about this Article don't hesitate to comment in comment box below.
If you like this article , like our Facebook like page and click +1 to support 123techguide